We are committed to helping your group have the experience of a lifetime
- Customized faculty-led academic trips including OTS stations and external sites all over Costa Rica.
- Academic advisory in the design and implementation of your course.
- Coordination of local transportation for your group.
- Reservations at hotels and other activities for the academic success of your visit.
- Itineraries designed according to your needs.
- Facilitation of research and collecting permits required for your course.
Who we are?
With 60 years of experience in the tropics, the OTS offers everything from facilitation inside and outside the classroom to coordination and logistics support for your visit. In addition, we have on-site staff to accompany you during your stay.
OTS has three Research Stations in Costa Rica: Palo Verde (Tropical Dry Forest, Northwestern Costa Rica), La Selva (Tropical Rain Forest, Northern Costa Rica) and Las Cruces-Wilson Botanical Garden (Premontane Forest, Southeastern Costa Rica).
If you wish to receive more information, please fill out this form and we will contact you back: