OTS has a 55-year history of cutting-edge research and breakthrough discoveries. Your investment in OTS’ research efforts can provide immediate benefits and a lasting impact for future generations.
There are several ways that you can help:
- Named fellowship to support a Ph.D. student or a resident scientist at one of the field stations.
- Tools for discovery – OTS has a perpetual need to upgrade lab equipment and technology at the field stations.
- Named funds or endowments to advance research:
- Pilot funding for new researchers
- OTS research fund to support staff efforts
- Innovation fund to advance promising discoveries to scale
To learn more about OTS’ Research Program, please visit this link.
For more information about how you can accelerate OTS’ research efforts, please contact James Boyle, Vice President of Philanthropy.